Bennett Motor Express, McDonough, Ga has completed the purchase of Ace Doran Hauling & Rigging, a Cincinnati, Ohio-based company since 1913. The acquisition is the largest in the history of Bennett Motor Express, which started in 1974, the biggest of seven operating companies within Bennett International Group. Since then, Bennett has expanded its services to include heavy haul and specialized transport, logistics planning, warehousing, and brokerage that today generates over $150 million in revenue, according to a release.
Date: September 18, 2013
Article Title: Bennett Motor Express Acquires Ace Doran Hauling & Rigging Co.
- Bennett Motor Express Acquires Ace Doran Hauling & Rigging – Truckinginfo.com
- Bennett Motor Express acquires Ace Doran – LandLineMag.com
- Bennett Motor Express Acquires Cincinnati Hauling Company – ttnews.com
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Ace Doran Successfully Hauls Super-Size Steel Tanks to Brewery in Winter Weather - April 27, 2017
- Bennett Makes Splash at MATS with Remodeled 1977 Ford Bronco - April 27, 2017
- Bennett Rolls Out New Safety Brand - April 27, 2017