BME Field Office – Dave Harmon
12190 Pacific Ave. S.
Tacoma, WA 98444
Services: Brokerage, General Freight, Government, Heavy Haul
Flatbed Trucking Company
Bennett Motor Express is the premier open deck general freight carrier in the US. We move long-haul and short-haul loads to anywhere in the lower 48 states for commercial and government entities. Shippers choose our flatbed, step deck, RGN or other specialized trailers to move freight that is too large to be shipped within a van trailer. Flat bed trailers also provide access to any side of a load by forklifts or cranes. Common freight that we haul includes:
- Building Materials
- Construction Equipment
- Steel Products
- Heavy Equipment
- Manufactured Homes
- Mining Equipment
- Oil & Gas
- Skid Steers
- Solar Panels
- Tank Farm Equipment
- Wind Blades
Bennett’s team of Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) provide government agencies and contractors with a reliable, proven, and trustworthy logistics and transportation resource. Known as one of the largest carriers for government traffic, Bennett has an impeccable reputation as a quality-focused industry leader. Key services include:
- Logistics and transportation services CONUS and OCONUS
- Qualcomm® tracking
- Exceptional 3PL and 4PL service record, managing multiple complex Base Realignment and Closure (BRAC) projects and unit moves
- Transportation Protective Service (TPS)
- Van, Flatbed, Dropdeck, Double Drop, RGN and multi-axle specialized equipment
- Approved Department of Defense, General Services Administration (GSA), and Federal Emergency Management Agency
Government Transportation Affiliations
Heavy Haul and Specialized Transportation
For freight that exceeds the height and weight limits of our roadways, you need Bennett’s specialized trucking services. Overweight loads require heavier duty trailers with up to 19 axles. Over dimensional freight can take many forms from large airplane wings and rocket engines, to bulky agricultural equipment and storage tanks. Our expert project managers devise the right trailer and securement method to ensure that your shipment is transported safely and damage free. Plus, our in-house permit staff handles all of the special permits and escorts needed to cross state lines, and meet local requirements.
Get a Flatbed Shipping Quote Now
When you call a Bennett Motor Express Freight Agent, you can expect an expert consultant who is ready to help you with your biggest cargo challenges.
- We listen to your needs including: origin and destination, timeline, length, width, height, weight, and other special considerations (tarps, permits).
- We provide you with an accurate freight quote detailing the shipping costs and applicable taxes, permit and escort fees (if necessary).
- Upon approval of the quote, and new customer setup, your freight is posted onto our load board where our dispatch team works with over 650 professional owner operators to determine which truck and trailer will make your delivery.
Your shipment is important to you. Getting it there safely, damage-free and on-time is your utmost concern, so you are looking for a carrier that you can trust. Here are some of the reasons you should choose Bennett:
- Bennett has been serving customers like you since 1974.
- Our stringent hiring, retention and safety standards mean that only the most experienced professional owner operators in the industry lease to Bennett, many who have logged more than one million miles.
- Industry-leading technology to help you track and trace your shipments
- One of the safest fleets on the road
- Full spectrum logistics, brokerage, and warehousing services when your needs expand
- Customer service that truly cares
We look forward to earning your business. Contact us today!