This year has been a blessing for Bennett in many ways. Several of our operating divisions are rebounding from the tougher economic climate, and we expect to see continued revenue growth as the financial markets improve.
Although we continue to face challenges in many of the industries we serve-from recreational vehicles to agriculture- we are happy to share the blessings weve received.
This holiday season, we have chosen to donate to local charities, instead of sending gifts to our customers and contractors. Bennett International Group and its employees will contribute financial support to the following charities and associations:
- Connecting Henry - Helps families in need during the holidays
- Hands of Hope -Raises money for needed medication
- Haven House -A shelter for battered and abused women and children
- A Friends House -Supports abused and neglected children
- Henry County Food Pantry Provides food for needy families in Henry County
- Community Gardens of Henry County Heritage Village Community Garden that provides food to a local pantry for those in need
- Drivers Relief Fund Fund established to help drivers in financial crisis
- Employee Relief Fund Fund established to help employee in financial crisis
Also, Bennett International Group and its business units will once again contribute $15,000, to be divided equally between the three Driver Relief Funds, a fund that helps owner/operators and drivers in need throughout the year.