Our Supplier Diversity Program is designed to provide opportunities for qualified small and diverse businesses.
Bennett Supplier Diversity Requirements
- Financial Stability – Bennett’s policy requires that all suppliers must be financially sound and credit-worthy.
- Continuous Improvement – Suppliers may be required to fully demonstrate their processes as well as continuous improvement of those processes and/or performance of their products and services.
- Established Business – Suppliers must be able to provide a legal company name and should be in business for a minimum of three years. Suppliers must be able to demonstrate revenue for this period.
- Federal Taxpayer ID – Suppliers must be able to provide a Federal Taxpayer ID.
- Proven Track Record and References – Suppliers may be required to provide references of satisfied past and current customers.
- Insurance & Bonding Requirements – Suppliers must provide Commercial General Liability Insurance, Commercial Automobile Liability, Workers’ Compensation, Employer’s Liability and Professional Liability. Additional Umbrella/Excess Liability insurance may also be required. Suppliers must be able to obtain bonding when required.
- Background Checks – Supplier must certify to Bennett that it has conducted (or used an agency to conduct) criminal history checking, drug testing, and verification of education, employment history, Social Security number and legal right to work for all employees and contract personnel.
- Third-party MWDVBE Certification– If registering as a Minority, Woman or Service, Veteran, Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise (MWDVBE) you must provide certification documentation through a third-party certification organization recognized by Bennett.It is our policy to identify and include qualified businesses of these types when providing the services needed to serve our customers who seek service offerings from any Bennett affiliated company. Bennett reserves the right to select suppliers who will participate in its procurement process and cannot and will not promise to transact business with any suppliers.