Welcome to Bennett’s Women in the Driver’s Seat! Women in the Driver’s Seat is a program created to recognize the many accomplishments of the women who drive our success. The program comprises seasoned women across Bennett’s business units who flourish in their own businesses as one of our fleet owners, independent contractors, and or owner/operators and have the desire to pay-it-forward and share their breadth of knowledge, and stories.
Check out our blog where we post news and profiles about our amazing women drivers.
All of Bennett’s new women drivers are automatically enrolled as a member in the Women in Trucking Association, a non-profit organization that supports women in the trucking industry. As part of the membership, you will receive:
- WIT lapel pin
- Networking events
- "Member-only" benefits
- Redefining the Road magazine
- Mentoring opportunities
- Special offers from sponsors
- Reception invitations
- Webinars & teleconferences
Visit Women in Trucking to learn more about the organization.
Once a year, Bennett’s driver divisions each nominate a woman driver who exemplifies driver excellence. Learn more about the award.
Read profiles of past winners on our blog site.
What Else is in Store for YOU?
- Quarterly letter from our CEO Marcia Taylor
- Apparel and accessories
- Annual contests
- Opportunities to attend industry events
- Women in the Driver’s Seat Awards Ceremony at Bennett’s Annual Health Fair and Driver Appreciation Celebration in McDonough, GA
- And MORE…
How Will YOU Benefit?
- Access to up to date industry-related news and information
- Ongoing communication, support, and encouragement
- Networking opportunities to build and foster new relationships with other women at Bennett and in our industry
Do YOU Have Questions or Need Help?
If you have any additional questions or concerns regarding our Women in the Driver’s Seat program please contact:
800.866.5500 ext. 7403
770.957.1866 ext. 7403