Bennett Military Veteran Trucking Jobs
Own Your FreedomBennett offers outstanding opportunities for military veterans and soon-to-transition service-members to begin a rewarding career as an independent contractor delivering commercial vehicles, motor homes, and towable RVs all across the United States.
Types of Driving PositionsMotorized Delivery (Driveaway). Our professional contractors provide safe, reliable vehicle movement for corporate and government clients daily. We transport a wide range of vehicles for manufacturers, municipalities, dealers and fleets including motor homes, straight trucks, fire trucks, buses and more! No equipment necessary to apply.
Pick-ups. Our pickup division, offers tow and/or haul-away service to its customers across the continental United States. Bennett’s pickup service can handle one unit at a time or up to three unit combinations with our haul & tow vehicles. Must have a 3/4 ton or larger pick-up to apply.
Pick-up Equipment Requirements
- Three quarter ton heavy duty pickup truck (or larger) able to meet DOT requirements
- Current Annual DOT inspection must be no more than 90 days old at time of orientation
- Fifth wheel hitch – 20,000 pound load rating
- 2” & 2 5/16” solid ball mount rated at 10,000
- 2 X 2 receiver hitch rated at 10,000
- Load equalizing torsion bars rated at 10,000
- Electric brake controller for trailer brakes
- 12 volt battery for breakaway switch
- Seven pin (“Bargeman” female side) electrical connector mounted near fifth wheel hitch.
- Towing mirrors (Extended)
- Large sturdy mud flaps
- Emergency reflective triangles
- Mounted fire extinguisher with gauge
- Truck registration must be rated at 26,000 lbs