By using DataQs, you are helping to improve the quality of data used by FMCSA. Learn more about how FMCSA measures and improves the quality of motor carrier data that it displays to the public and that supports its safety programs.
What can DataQs do for you?
As a motor carrier or owner/operator, use DataQs to file concerns about inspection and crash data available from FMCSA or other information displayed on your records. Track your current requests.
Drivers can use DataQs to file concerns about Pre-Employment Screening Program (PSP) reports and to monitor status of your current RDR.
How do you create a profile?
Please read all of the instructions first and then you can refer back to this page for each step if needed:
- To get started with the registration process click here.
- Select “Commercial Driver” and then “Next” to proceed to enter your information that will include Name/Address/Valid email address.
- If you do not have a fax you may use my direct fax (855-238-2603) then select “next”.
- The final step complete account setup, ensure you record your user name and password for your records then select “Create Account“.
- Proceed to Login page and have ready your report number after selecting “Add a Request” input the inspection details will populate the DataQ page, then enter your challenge statement in the blank space provided.
If you have any questions please contact: