Bennett recognizes the importance of our employee’s health and wellness. We are committed to providing a high quality, competitive employee benefit program designed to address our employees’ benefit needs. Our benefits package is regularly reviewed and modified to ensure we offer those benefits most valuable to both the employee and the employee’s family.
Bennett offers its employees a comprehensive benefits package including:
Health Benefits: Employees may be eligible for one or more of the following:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
Financial & Retirement Benefits: In addition to Health, Life and Disability Benefits, Bennett offers our employees an opportunity to participate in 401(k) Savings, which includes an attractive company matching contribution.
- Traditional 401(k) Pre-Tax Retirement Savings Plan
- Roth 401(k) After-Tax Retirement Savings Plan
- Health Savings Account (HSA) –(Company contributions into employees HSA)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Wellness Program – (Employees, Spouses, and Children)
- Wellness Incentives
- Nutritional Programs
- Supplemental Long-Term Disability
- Supplemental Life Insurance Plan (Employees, Spouses)
- Voluntary Cancer Insurance Plan
- Voluntary Accidental Insurance Plan
- Voluntary Critical Illness Insurance Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Sick and Bereavement Days
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
Note: The foregoing is a general description of Bennett’s employee benefits. All benefits and programs are subject to change in accordance with company policy. A full policy description is in the plan documents, which are available for employees at their request from our human resources department.