DRIVE FOR BENNETT HEAVY & SPECIALIZED (AA&E)
Thank you for your interest in driving for Bennett Heavy & Specialized (AA&E). Below are driver qualifications for joining the best and safest drivers on the road today. If you have questions about any of our requirements, please contact a recruiter.
- 1 Year OTR verifiable experience in the past 36 months, and
- HAZMAT Endorsement
- DOD Security Clearance (required for Transportation Protective Services)
- TWIC Card
Flat Bed / Open Deck
- 6 Months Flat Bed / Open Deck verifiable experience in the past 24 months*
- *Pulled Open Deck in the past but not recently?
If you have 6 months of verifiable open deck experience more than 2 years ago, but within the past 10 years, you can qualify with the addition of attending a load securement awareness program during your orientation.
- Must be 23 years of age
- Able to pass Federal D.O.T. Physical and Drug Screen
- No DUI convictions with the past 5 years
- No more than two moving violations in the past 36 months.
- No more than 1 DOT preventable recordable accidents within the past 12 months and/or no more than 2 DOT preventable recordable accidents within the past 36 months.
- No history of reckless or careless driving.
- Must be ELD compatible
- Headache rack on tractor
- Minimum of (10) 5/16″ grade 70 chains
- Minimum of (10) 5/16″ grade 70 binders
- Minimum of (10) 3/8″ grade 70 chains
- Minimum of (10) 3/8″ grade 70 binders
- OR A BLEND of 5/16″ and 3/8″ grade 70
- Minimum of (10) straps (4″)
- Minimum of (10) winches
- Tarps Optional but recommend 6 or 8 foot drop tarps for 48 foot trailer
- Center pin on 7 way plug continuously powered (no switch)