Bennett has many Driver Friendly Programs we call “A+ Advantages” designed to support and engage our Owner Operators and Contractors.
The best resources, products and services available to improve life for our truckers.
Driving Safety First with Bennett Driver Resources
Access our 24/7 Breakdown Hotline, Driver’s Portal, Equipment Compliance Department, and Safety Department for peace of mind on the road.
Bennett Driver Resources
- Owner/Operator Breakdown Hotline – For breakdowns and after hour maintenance needs for Bennett Equipment, call 800-874-9259.
- Bennett Driver’s Portal – All Bennett Owner-Operators have access to driversig.com where they can access the online loadboard, important safety updates, benefits, discounts and more.
- Equipment Compliance Department – This department requires that every piece of equipment is regularly checked and serviced.
- Bennett Safety Department – Whether you have CSA, or company regulation or policy questions, you can contact someone in our safety department or just stop on by for a cup of coffee!
- Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration – The Administration contributes to ensuring safety in motor carrier operations through strong enforcement of safety regulations; targeting high-risk carriers and commercial motor vehicle drivers; improving safety information systems and commercial motor vehicle technologies; strengthening commercial motor vehicle equipment and operating standards; and increasing safety awareness.
- Compliance, Safety, and Accountability – With Compliance, Safety, Accountability (CSA), the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA), together with State Partners and industry, is working to prevent commercial motor vehicle (CMV) crashes, fatalities, and injuries on our nation’s highways.
- Roadside Resume – Owner-Operators and contractors can now track your CSA score through Roadsideresume.com. Create an account and log in to track your individual driver performance CSA score for free. Get informed. Get Trained. Get compliant.