Bennett is committed to delivering logistics solutions that are both responsive and scalable, catering to a diverse range of requirements. Our culture of consistent operational improvement enables us to continuously adapt to meet the changing needs of our clients. We prioritize safety, ensuring that your products are handled with utmost care to prevent any damage during storage or transportation.
Bennett Distribution Services is your one-stop shop for a comprehensive range of 3PL services, including storage and distribution solutions for various industries and those producing general commodities, paper products, food-grade or manufactured goods, and more. You can trust that your logistics needs will be met efficiently and effectively with Bennett.
Comprehensive Logistics Services
Bennett has a team of experienced professionals who are committed to providing dependable and measurable results that reduce logistics costs. When you need reliable and flexible handling processes to reduce waste and leverage an existing national distribution network, Bennett is the logistics solutions provider you can trust. Our large storage capacity and efficient handling processes ensure that your goods are handled with care and precision.
As a part of the Bennett Family of Companies, we offer comprehensive 3PL logistics solutions through our affiliated entities. We provide international freight forwarding services for air, ocean, rail, and intermodal shipments and customs brokerage, port, and drayage services. Our extensive network of over 3,000 inland trucking assets ranges from delivery contractors to general freight to super heavy haul. Additionally, we have access to over 25,000 established carrier relationships through our full-service brokerage. We can customize a solution that meets your specific transportation and supply chain challenges.
- Inventory management, picking and delivery
- Repacking services
- Kitting projects
- WMS, EDI integrations are available
- TMS/customer portal system for complete visibility
- Local delivery within 250 miles
- Shuttle service between warehouses and customer facilities
- Regional/long-haul delivery via affiliated motor carriers
Regional Logistics Hub Offering Inbound/Outbound Shipping
- Cross docking – OTR, FTL and LTL
- Rail service – stripping and stuffing cargo and trans-loading to trucks
- Transport/process containers to/from Savannah or Charleston ports
- Facilitation with FedEx and UPS