McDonough, GA, Sept. 1, 2011
Bennett International Group has selected contractor Charles Potts as the winner of the company sponsored Labor Day NASCAR Race Weekend grand prize giveaway. The NASCAR event will be held at the Atlanta Motor Speedway Sept. 2-4, 2011.
An owner/operator leased with Bennett Motor Express, Potts will receive the Labor Day NASCAR Race grand prize package for two, including:
- A two-night stay in a luxury hotel
- A visit to the PRN radio booth
- A chance to follow along with a PRN reporter for driver interviews
- Two pent house suite condo tickets for Saturday and Sunday’s race at the Atlanta Motor Speedway
In addition to the grand prize, five owner/operators won two Start/Finish line tickets to the Labor Day NASCAR race this weekend. The winners are:
- April – Leonard Antell, Bennett DriveAway contractor
- May – Rick’s Inc, Fleet contractor for Bennett Truck Transport
- June – T&D Hauling, Fleet contractor for Bennett Truck Transport
- July – Christopher Mervin, Bennett Motor Express owner/operator
- August – Lester Seebeck, Bennett Motor Express owner/operator
Bennett’s Labor Day NASCAR giveaway was open to qualified owner/operators who leased with the company between April 1 and Aug. 19. For more information, visit www.bennettig.com.
About Bennett International Group, LLC
McDonough, GA-based Bennett International Group, LLC ranks as one of the nation’s top woman-owned companies, and is an acknowledged leader in the transportation industry. Through its affiliated companies, Bennett delivers global logistics, transportation and supply chain solutions. Visit www.bennettig.com for more information.