Deliver dreams one mobile unit at a time...with a company that cares.
Drive For Bennett Truck Transport
We are happy that you have chosen Bennett Truck Transport as the place to further your truck driving career. Our owner/operators are an essential part of Bennett Truck Transport delivering dreams. When you deliver a manufactured home you are delivering the dream of home ownership. When you deliver a recreational vehicle you are delivering the dream of family vacations. Let us help you start delivering dreams!
Bennett Truck Transport helps you every day through the largest network of terminals in the manufactured housing and recreational vehicle transport industries. Our commitment is to keep you loaded as often as you want to be loaded.
We have many programs in place to help our owner/operators to be successful:
- Serious Fuel Discount
- Same Day Pay
- Vehicle Legalization Fund
- Tire Purchase Discount Program
- Health Care Benefits Available
- Safety bonus
Toter Equipment Requirements
- 10 year old or newer tractor – Older tractor allowed upon review / inspection
- Extended Towing Mirrors – Amber Lightbar / Warning Light Set Up
- Pintle Hook – Hitch Ball – Electronic Brakes – Breakaway Switch
- Additional equipment based on areas of operation
- 23 Years of age
- Class A C.D.L.
- 6 Months Current O.T.R Experience
- 6 Months RECENT Oversized or Toter Experience (if not may qualify for training program)
- Able to pass a DOT Physical (with at least 6 mos left on it) and D.O.T. Drug Screen
- No DUI in past 4 years
- No more than 2 moving violations in past 12 months (rolling)
- No more than 2 preventable accidents in the past 36 months
- Must meet all requirements of Parts 391 FMCSR
Bennett was established in 1974. For over 38 years this family based Owner Operator company has set the industry standards in caring for our Owner Operators. In 1994 Bennett Truck Transport was developed and quickly became an industry leader in the transportation of recreational vehicles and manufactured housing. When you join Bennett, you are not just working for a company, but rather you become a member of the Bennett family. Our Core Values are something we work and live by every day. Our goal is to provide you with the highest level of respect and understanding at all times.
I would encourage you to take the time to view our website and feel free to give us a call with any questions you may have, we will be happy to hear from you. If you see one of our Owner Operators on the road, stop and ask them about Bennett. I can assure you that you will find a very happy member of the Bennett family that will take the time to tell you about our company.
If you happen to be traveling in Georgia, we are off exit #218 in McDonough so feel free to stop by, have a cup of joe and say hi!
While no company is perfect, I can say that nobody will try harder to meet your goals then your family here at Bennett.
It’s more than just a job… it’s a career!
Thank you for your interest in joining the Bennett Truck Transport family. Please make sure to bring all required documents to the BTT orientation session.
What do I need to bring?
You will need to bring the following items with you to orientation; all of your documents must be current:
- Valid Commercial Drivers License
- Long Form Physical & Medical Card ( Must Have 6 Months Left Before Expiration)
- MVR Report If Your License Is Issued In California
- Passport and/or TWIC Card (Optional But Recommended)
- Annual Tractor Inspection (Must Be Within 90 Days)
- Clear Copy Of Your Tractor Title / Registration
- Clear Copy Of Paid Form 2290 “Heavy Highway Use Tax” If You Want Optional 80,000 lbs Plate
- Proof Of Insurance If You Are Providing Your Own Coverage
- E.I.N. papers / Letter Of Incorporation From State (If YOU Are Leasing On As An LLC or INC)
- Securement Equipment – Chains/Binders/Straps
- Bank Checking / Savings Account Info For Direct Deposit (Optional)
- Emergency Contact Information – Names/Addresses/Phone Numbers