MCDONOUGH, GA (July 19, 2022) – The Bennett Family of Companies is excited to expand its technology service capabilities with the acquisition of BridgeHaul Logistics Solutions, LLC (“BridgeHaul”). BridgeHaul is an Atlanta-based company, specializing in providing 3rd party logistics and technology solutions to shippers, motor carriers, and owner-operators.
“Our goal at BridgeHaul is to help transform the trucking industry by eliminating the friction and inefficiencies across the entire supply chain through tech-enabled services. We bridge the gap between shippers and carriers; empowering them to move freight as efficiently as possible. But it is our relentless focus on the financial health and well-being of our carriers that truly sets us apart and has contributed to our success,” said Brandon Shapiro, President of BridgeHaul.
BridgeHaul improves the quality of life of owner-operators and carriers by providing a suite of offerings including low-cost ELD compliance, fuel savings programs, load-sourcing, and business financing.
With this acquisition, BridgeHaul plans to expand its services for carriers and owner-operators including:
- Assistance with back-office support so carriers and owner-operators can get the best rates on fuel, factoring, quick pay, insurance, equipment leasing, and more.
- Offering competitive insurance rates.
- Continued expansion of the load marketplace through expanded partnerships and integrations.
- New features for BridgeHaul’s Carrier Transportation Management System (TMS) to further streamline fleet management, planning and invoicing.
“BridgeHaul’s broad set of best-in-class technology capabilities combined with Bennett’s size and strong reputation in the industry, really position the Bennett Family of Companies to serve as a leader in the ongoing technological progression of the logistics industry. We are already seeing numerous transferable applications of the technology to drive future improvements for our agents, drivers, and customers. As an example, they empower drivers with the technology that takes the guesswork out of planning a profitable load strategy by predicting hot markets and minimizing dead-heading,” said Tim Hadden, Chief Information Officer and Vice President of Operations Development of the Bennett Family of Companies.
With respect to shippers, BridgeHaul helps shippers get their job done more confidently and at a lower cost. They aim to help their customers by cutting costs in order to run a successful business. Some of the benefits for shippers that BridgeHaul provides include the following:
- The ability to find reliable capacity to ship products – regardless of dimensions and requirements.
- Reduce costs and maximize productivity through a modern transportation management platform, featuring a tool that enables rate comparison across multiple carriers for all LTL and FTL needs. Rating, booking, eBoL, dock scheduling, tracking, and analytics anytime-anywhere in one modern system.
- BridgeHaul also vets the carriers and ensures they are licensed by the USDOT and FMCSA, and verifies certificates of insurance with the requisite motor truck cargo and liability coverages to protect their customer’s valuable cargo.
- Visibility tools and capabilities allow shippers to track the location and status of all shipments in transit.
Danny Lowry, Vice President of the Bennett Family of Companies, adds, “We are currently working on some new developments with BridgeHaul and we are excited to roll out those developments soon. We really believe this partnership with BridgeHaul will help us enhance our ability to move loads. The goal is to create an environment that helps cover more loads and will help our owner-operators, drivers, agents and shippers generate more income.”
For more information on BridgeHaul, visit www.bridgehaul.com. Watch the video below to learn more about BridgeHaul’s affordable, reliable and driver-friendly ELD.
About BridgeHaul Logistics Solutions, LLC
BridgeHaul is a provider of 3rd party logistics and technology solutions to shippers and motor carriers. Founded in 2015, BridgeHaul takes a modern approach to transportation management to automate the planning and execution process for all stakeholders. Services, such as managed freight and freight brokerage, can be combined with our transportation management technology platform and fleet management solution to manage all over-the-road full truckload and less-than-truckload freight. For more information about BridgeHaul, visit www.bridgehaul.com.
About Bennett Family of Companies
McDonough-Ga.-based Bennett Family of Companies are woman-owned, Women’s Enterprise Business Council (WBENC)-certified, diversified transportation and logistics companies. Through its 12 affiliated operating companies, the Bennett Family of Companies delivers integrated transportation and supply chain management solutions worldwide. For more information, visit www.bennettig.com.